Unfortunately, professional review of the Guts and Glory app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!
Guts and Glory review
Welcome to Guts and Glory -- The craziest game show on earth, where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death, for glory!
The objective is simple: Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you.
Dodge spinning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and many other hazards—while navigating insane tracks set in a wide variety of environments. A game full of LOLs and WTFs and OMGs, where failing can be just as much fun as winning. Do it to prove your awesomeness. Do it for the laughs. Do it for the glory!
Featuring a Level Editor to create and share your own deadly challenges!
- 70+ Official Tracks by HakJak
- 1,000+ Workshop Levels and growing!
- 8 different physics-driven vehicles with dynamic damage and destruction
- 100% ragdoll riders, with real-time dismemberment, blood, gore, bones and guts! (plus option to turn this off... or up!)
- In-Game Level Editor with easy Steam Workshop integration
- 500+ Level Editor Items and variations to build and share your own challenges
- Pedestrian characters to chase down and run over--listen to them scream
- AI Vehicles that can race in traffic patterns or even chase the player!
- Destructible props and environments: smash through windows, fences, etc.
- 40+ Hazards and Special Items: cannons, explosives, wrecking balls, circular saws, poop cannons and more!
- Manual driver ejection--leap for the finish line and shave seconds off your time
- Lots of settings and control customization options.
- The Halls of Glory: a virtual trophy room for your achievements, dedications to G&G Community members, and some Easter Eggs for you to find
- Cameos and audio effects by popular YouTubers
- Tons of bizarre content designed by the Guts and Glory Community
- 30+ original soundtracks, all copyright-friendly for YouTube, Twitch, etc.
Controller recommended for best experience.
Created by solo developer "HakJak" and the awesome G&G Community
Was this review helpful?
0 % of people found this helpful